Saturday, October 24, 2009

Final presentation:

This week is the last week I attend the IT entrepreneurship class. Therefore, I had to work the path of report that I manage. I take charge of the path of website presentation and do the presentation in the power point. Besides that, I had seen to the path of outline and accountings.

On the Sunday, I accomplish the path that I preside over. The next day is our presentation day. I answered for present our website and accountings path. We were the third group for presentation. Our group members were standing by for this presentation.

My most important problem is I quite nervous when almost turn me to presentation. But I remember that Pn. Rafidah teach us must be self-confidence when you are presentation. I try to calm down and overcome this problem. I was deep breathing before presentation but I still felt I not present well in the presentation.

End of this week reflections, I learned that the progress of the entrepreneur. I understand to start an entrepreneur must have good idea and business plan. If you have idea and plan, you can follow the schedule to put up the business. It will help you progress the business smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment