Sunday, September 27, 2009

Progress of dedications:





Mid-autumn festival is coming soon. Therefore, this week I had packed all the dedication materials into plastic bag with my group members. The dedication materials include lollipop, sweet, lantern, bookmark in small bottle, moon cake, jelly, and chocolate.


I accomplished to pack all the dedication with my group members. We cooperate to put all the materials in the plastic bag. My most important problem is our room too small for put so many dedication. The amount of dedication is 240. Therefore, my room full of the dedication evens no place to walk.


After complete pack the all dedications, we start to send dedication from DPP YAB and DPP Bank Muamalat. I am very happy when they received our dedications because I seem like a people who send the good wish to them.


End of this week reflections, I learned that how to manage the time to separate the thing. Besides that, many people can finish job early and easily. Therefore, cooperation is very important for a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment