Saturday, September 5, 2009

Progress Our Business



This week I found a supplier who is my friend’s brother. He is a sale of jewels and accessories. To reduce our burden of business, he allow us take the product and sell first. After sell and get the money just pay back him the cost of product. It is very am bilateral advantage for our business and him. I have sign an agreement for promise I will pay him money after our business.
I bring back the entire product to UUM. Therefore, we start to sell our accessories in front of YAB office and room by room at YAB and Bank Muamalat hostel. I very shy when first time sells in front of so many people. After few moments, I habit it and promote our product to customers. I very happy when I saw customers bought our product.

While we sell our accessories, we also promote our dedication to customers. Almost Chinese students interested our dedication because very cheap. They all hope can send well- wishing to their friend in the Chinese culture festival. Now, we have more than 30 order list for dedication and sell various accessories to YAB gal.
My most important problem is I want to calculate the amount of accessories after sales every times. Because the accessories are too many and too small, I will use long time to calculate and pack up it.

Besides that, I had collected the capital (RM 25) from each group members. Every night, I will record the order list for dedication and calculate the money that I receive from customer.

In this week, i learned that the technic to promote product. When promote the product must patient to answer the customer question and must polite talk to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment